Abac Musings

A foreign teacher at ABAC (Assumption University of Thailand) is often thought of as being a token teacher for his/her native English abilities. This Blog is "musings" about living while teaching in an international university in Southeast Asia in one of the most exotic cities in the world - Bangkok.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hof-Art and Fortune Arcade

Left the house today at around 0900 to take Sunee to the Hof-Art Gallery for an interview with a propective teacher. We arrived at around 1000. She talked with the instructor for about a half hour and decided to sign up for his classes.








I left and took the subway to Fortune Arcade. I needed to buy a black ink cartridge for my HP cp1700 printer. I just bought a yellow one and now I need a black one. The HP service center where I buy my cartridges let me spin and win free stuff (woopee). Last time I got a radio which did not work. I brought it back and found out that the earphones were no good. This time I won a personal fan. Hey, do not complain. These things are free!

Had to wait until 1300 to pick up the cartridge so I went shopping for movies. Found some.

On the way back via the subway, Sunee called and wondered where I was. At that point in time, I was walking up the steps of the Rachadapisek station about 100 meters from the Hof-Art building.

She will return to take some oil painting on Friday, so it looks like she has got herself an art teacher.

Returned home by way of The Mall, Bangkapi.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ajarn. Cecil
    why you didn't answer how was my exam is it good or bad? oh! no dont bully me na ka

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger The Dude said…

    Your blog looks very good. Looking forward to reading more!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi !.
    You may , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://asonykyde.bigheadhosting.net/obonyd.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello !.
    might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ydugocezud.freehostyou.com/agafyz.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

     

Post a Comment

<< Home