Abac Musings

A foreign teacher at ABAC (Assumption University of Thailand) is often thought of as being a token teacher for his/her native English abilities. This Blog is "musings" about living while teaching in an international university in Southeast Asia in one of the most exotic cities in the world - Bangkok.

Saturday, July 30, 2005


Happy Anniversary are in order for my wife and me. We used the BusinessWeek gift certificates (Baht 500 each) to try a Middle East restaurant called Akbar. Ajarn JD and his wife and we arrived at the restaurant at the same time. Great food and great company. There was also a young Thai lady who joined us at the request of Ajarn JD. I had already heard about her, a bigwig in the Coca Cola company. We had a great 30th. Ajarn JD also gave me the new Mao book by Chang which I had been lusting over since he got his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home