Abac Musings

A foreign teacher at ABAC (Assumption University of Thailand) is often thought of as being a token teacher for his/her native English abilities. This Blog is "musings" about living while teaching in an international university in Southeast Asia in one of the most exotic cities in the world - Bangkok.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Proctoring

Tomorrow we begin our midterm proctoring duties. Proctoring exams, exams and more exams. I am scheduled to proctor my Discussion class at 3 pm tomorrow. I did the Friends film clips for the midterm in vcd and will check it in the morning. Should be fine.

Friday I proctor all day with three exams. Hopefully one will be in the big room with five or six other proctors. That makes for a less boring time.

My final proctoring fun is on Monday, 1 August, when I get to do two exams.

I am looking forward to this "wonderful" duty after a week's worth of computer time and assignment grading. I am set for the beginning of the next half of the semester.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    я весь прочетал…маджлбот..уважаемая композитор, удалите пыжылста эту славицу..мне неловкий [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-skorpion.html]мужчина скорпион[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home